miércoles, 4 de abril de 2007

My life...


Hi, my name is Heberto Boscan, but you can call me beto. I was born in Maracaibo, I grew up in San Francisco . I moved to Maracaibo when I was twenty years old. I live in an apartment in the la California. I am studding social comunication at urbe.I'm 23 years old. I love my family, my study, my girl firend, sometimes I read a books, listen to music and I exercise very often and I don’t like to work at home. My favorite snacks are hot-dogs and hamburgers . Also I would like you to know that an a very friendly person, good with people communication..
I hate the war in the world, the violence,the danger,the drugs......
My dream is to graduate of social comunicators and be an excellent proffessional.I wan to travel around the world with my future wife.
About english, I think english is very important because this is the lenguage universal. I need to practice much because I dont understand, is very difficult for me speak,read,listen....but I can learn

No hay comentarios: